The DXFTool will now be available in two versions, the Standard Edition and the Professional Edition. The
Standard Edition will be maintained and any problems that are discovered will be fixed. The Professional Edition
will get all the new features going forward.
This release of the DXFTool Professional Edition (1.0) has the following enhancements added to the
functionality of the DXFTool Standard Edition. The original LINE / ARC export is maintained and we have
- 4 types of circle optimization.
- Large ARC detection and optimization.
- Tuning parameters to control the polyline and polyarc exports.
- Fix layer names to AutoCAD R14 standards.
- CorelDRAW symbols are exported as simple shapes.
- Comments may be added to the DXF file. The comment will show the ENTITY type and the CorelDRAW shape, name, and number.
- UNIX style (line feed only) formatting for the DXF file is available.
The Professional Edition release 1.1 has the following fixes and changes:
- Improved handing of small fonts.
- Improved error detection during processing.
- CorelDRAW X5 support was added.
The Professional Edition release 1.2 has the following fixes and changes:
- Added a new export type which is Lines Only. 'Line Only' is a LINE segment export that has a single straight line where possible.
- Improved processing to prevent open curves in the DXF files that are created.
- Added color support for export. The AutoCAD Standard Color Index is built in and other color palettes can be
mapped to DXF color numbers. Colors may be exported to one layer per color
- Enhanced Windows 7 support including 64 bit. This is to correct an installation bug for installing with the 32 bit CorelDRAW running on Windows 7. Support for native 64 bit CorelDRAW X6 will be added in the next release.
- Improved debugging system for better user support.
- Selected object export now works correctly and also maintains all selections between exports
- The curve directions for outline and island portions of shapes may be individually set to Clockwise or
Counterclockwise. In the case of an upper case 'O' the the outside is the outline and the inside is the island.
- DXF Point support. All shapes on a designated layer are exported as DXF POINT entities.
- CorelDRAW X6 support was added.
The Professional Edition release 1.3 has the following fixes and changes:
- CorelDRAW X6.1 upgrade is now supported.
- Native 64 bit version is now available.
- The 30 export limit in the evaluation has been removed
The Professional Edition release 1.4 has the following fixes and changes:
- CorelDRAW X6.2 upgrade is now supported.
- New installer to insure Windows 8 compatibility
The Professional Edition release 1.5 has the following fixes and changes:
- Support for multiple user accounts with the same license
- Single folder install for all versions
- Single installer for all versions
- Dongle option to allow use on multiple computers (one at a time)
- Added support for Home and Student X6
- Added support for Technical Suite X6